A short remark...

Greetings to everyone, I have a short remark here.

As usual, I only write when I've something to share. Therefore, I rarely update this site.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to subscribe for updates by typing in your e-mail address in the text box provided at the side bar so that you will receive the updates once I'm back. Don't worry, no spamming. :)

Just chill while waiting for some interesting topics or issues.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to Malaysia!

Again, my computer has some problem in connecting to the internet. I think that the previous installation of Zone Alarm still cause some troubles in my machine! :(
Therefore, I couldn't update my blog. However, I believe that it is not too late though.


So, to all my Muslim friends, Eid-Ul-Azha mubarak. Insyallah, I hope that you would really understand the true meaning of Eid-Ul-Azha that you have to sacrifice something to achieve something else.



Btw, let me come to another important topic that I wanted to highlight.
The sentence "Welcome to Malaysia!" is a favorite sentence of my previous English teacher in PTK (Mr. Murugan). Since we are in year 2007 now, if you remember this is another official "Visit Malaysia" year after 1990 (if I'm not mistaken).

Well, I couldn't deny that Malaysia is a beautiful country however I notice that some people always look at the negative values in our society. Even though it is normal for human to find mistakes, I hope that our Malaysians will still prefer to go for domestic vocations rather that overseas.

What I wanted to highlight is, please feel free to explore this great country.

One of my favorite place in this beautiful country is the Tioman Island. Rated as one of the best ten islands in the world, you will find it like a heaven with it's crystal-clear beaches. Sad to say that the my last trip to Tioman Island was nearly 10 years ago. :(

Hopefully I will be able to go Tioman this year. :D

Btw, please feel free to find out some official travel packages from the Tourism Ministry itself:
http://www.tourism.gov.my/

No comments: